Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Black Forest School Visit

Iam on visiting of different school nowadays. On my second day,Peter,principal of Unley Primary School took me to Black Forest Primary School. I enjoyed seeing this school and I learnt new things. I met Judy,princiapl and Chris,assistant principal. I found them both lovely and friendly. I visited the class of Jenny Winch,year one. I was impressed with her teaching methods. I took part and enjoyed working with children together in the lessaon. I enjoyed the italian and mathmatics classes and garden too. I was very happy to spend my time there.I am very happy to thank all friends to welcome me warmly and having tiem togther.
students of BF Primary schoolChris,Peter,Prem and Judywith students of Black ForestClass RoomAt Yard of BF Primary School

No comments:

Post a Comment