Sunday, February 6, 2011

Unley School Visit

I am very happy to visit Unley school in Adelaide.It was my first school visit of here. I am very glad to meet Peter,the princial of this school.He is very helpful and kind personalty ,I found.I felt really wuite different here to the schools of Nepal.wonderful class decoration,well managed teaching equipements, electric board,computerized system and well practical teachining knowledge and big class rooms really impressed me..There is big play ground.I enjoying here very much and learning new things .Peter gave me a chance to attend his staffs meeting that I wanted to know too.I enjoyed a wonderful time at school with teaches and students.The students are smart and active.I shared them about my country that they took interest to know.






No comments:

Post a Comment