Friday, February 11, 2011

My One Week At Unley

I was very happy to spend my week at the Unley Primary School. I love this school and its smart, active and lovely children. I would like to thank Peter, the principal , for creating for me a friendly, relaxed and lovely environment. I am very grateful to all the teachers and students of Unley Primary School for their kind cooperation in allowing me to visit their classes. I really gained a lot of experience in pedagogy and teaching materials. I would like to thank Peter for arranging for me to visit other schools. I found wonderful classes and really enjoyed my visit to Unley Primary School. It's a beautiful School. I am very happy to develop a relationship between Unley Primary School and Blue Sky Public School in Kathmandu, Nepal.













No comments:

Post a Comment