Monday, March 14, 2011

Sydney Tour

I have come to South Australia for training in school management for ten weeks. I had a break from my training and visited Sydney for a week. It was great time for me because I was going to visit this famous city.
Our flight to Sydney was at 8am, so David knocked at my door at 6am. I hurriedly got ready to reach the airport one hour ahead of our flight. Vivien, David’s wife, dropped us at the airport.
Our plane flew from Adelaide on time. I took some photos of Adelaide city through the small window of the plane. The plane flew above the clouds in a few minutes. The clouds looked like the snow of Nepal. I felt that I was flying above the mountains of Nepal. It was so cloudy that I could not see any part of Australia. As the plane was slowing down, David told me that we were close to the city of Sydney. I looked through the window and the houses looked like white stones.
We headed to the hotel from the airport by train. I was very excited to see the big city. We left our luggage at the hotel and went to Circular Quay. It was twelve o'clock in the morning. The aboriginal people of Australia welcomed us by playing a didgeridoo. I liked their music. I took their photos. Some people were taking photos with an old aboriginal man. The aboriginal people were dressed in their traditional clothing and they had decorations on their faces.
The weather was fine. We walked to Opera house. David told me, "Prem, look that is the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Some people are climbing over the top of the bridge." It was really looking wonderful. I took some photos. Then I asked David to take my photos in front of the bridge, moving ferries and the Opera House in the background. My eyes were moving here and there to glance at the big buildings, ferries, bridge, Opera House and the harbour. I took many photos from different angles of the Opera House.
The Opera House was shaped like my national flag. We walked across the bridge. The city looked beautiful from the bridge. I enjoyed so many things on the first day. We went back to the hotel by train.
Next day, we went to Manly by ferry. I enjoyed riding on the big ferry. I sat on the deck of the ferry to see the beautiful scenery and to take photos.
There was a huge white ocean cruiser at Circular Quay. David told me that his son worked on a ship, owned by the same company, as a dancer. I thought it would be really a great joy to travel on the big ship for long holidays. We went to Manly beach. The weather was not good as we reached the beach. It was showering. The beach had lots of waves. Some students were learning to sail boats.
Later in the holiday we visited Watson Bay, Darling Harbour, The Rocks, Hyde Park, some churches and a museum. We also went to Bondi beach. It was crowded with thousands of people. David told me that it is the most famous beach of Sydney. Some young people were baking their bodies. Some beautiful ladies were baking their breasts too. Some were surfing on the windy waves. I enjoyed being at this beach so much.
On the last day, we went to the Sydney Tower and Observation Deck. It was a wonderful view from there. I saw around the city from the tower. I could see the harbour and bays of the city. I saw the big buildings and ferries through the telescope too.
I found more people smoked cigarettes in Sydney than in Adelaide. Many young ladies were smoking cigarettes at each corner of the street. It was more humid and hotter than in Adelaide.
The development of transportation in Sydney is really wonderful. You have lots of options to travel across the city including trains, ferries, monorails, bus, double-decker buses and your car if you have one. The monorail runs on a raised track which is above the road. The trains run through the tunnels under the buildings. Sometimes there are three tunnels, each one under the other.
I had great fun, joy and experiences of train, ferry and different locations of Sydney. I would like to thank David for arranging my tour and for spending time together.




















































































































































































































1 comment:

  1. My name is Leah Brown, I'm a happy woman today? I told myself that any loan lender that could change my life and that of my family after having been scammed separately by these online loan lenders, I will refer to anyone who is looking for loan for them. It gave me and my family happiness, although at first I had a hard time trusting him because of my experiences with past loan lenders, I needed a loan of $300,000.00 to start my life everywhere as single mother with 2 children, I met this honest and God fearing online loan lender Gain Credit Loan who helped me with a $300,000.00 loan, working with a loan company Good reputation. If you are in need of a loan and you are 100% sure of paying the loan please contact (gaincreditloan1@gmail.com) You can also whatsApp them at: at +44-75967-81743 (WhatsApp Only) .. and inform them Leah Brown addressed to you ..

    ReplyDelete