Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Unley High School Visit

I was very excited to visit Unley School in my second visit. Lindsay took me there and Charlie was waiting to welcome me. As I met to Charlie , He welcome me with his happy smile . I was very happy to meet him. He is very good friend since 2011 as I met him in first visit. He has coordinating from Unley High School to support Blue Sky Public School( present SAB School) specially for science lab. He took me to introduce with the principal Brenda. She is very nice kind person. We had good talk to develop the sister relation of both school.Then I attended their award ceremony program as a special guest. I had good to share some words there about my school. I loved the meeting with Blue Sky Society who are raising the fund for science lab. They had collected so many things for my school. I am very thankful to Blue Sky Society and its member. I had wonderful time to visit school's labs,workshops and music studio. Unley High School is great school among the government school. I would like to thank Charlie for this great job that he is doing for Blue Sky PUblic School.  







No comments:

Post a Comment